Puerto Escondido's Professional Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A social networking and media entertainment site for Puerto Escondido's Surfers, Puerto's Business Owners, and Puerto's Visitors. This site is for friends, surfers, body boarders, local business owners, sports fishermen, explorers, and photographers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas.   Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm

This is a brand new social networking site that was created on September 18, 2011 and launched into the world wide web October 1, 2011.
You can find us on Google's search engine listed under "Puerto Escondido's Professional Network".
We are currently purchasing a new domain name for this site and will be registered under the new domain name on all the major search engines as soon as we get our new domain name processed.
This will not effect your membership. Your free membership and all your membership privileges and preferences will remain in tact and will not be affected by the changing of the new domain name.
We are currently recruiting a few new moderators for some of the groups right now. If anybody sees a group they might want to moderate or if you have suggstons for new groups you would like me to add to this site, just let me know by sending me a message on the PM system here and I will start your new group and assign your group a moderator. The special groups I created so far, you can see at the bottom of the page on the "legend". They are all color coded. You can also click directly above the forum on the link "Usergroups". There will be more groups coming and more group forums created. I started building this Puerto Escondido social networking site yesterday evening after work and worked all through the night last night and all through this morning til it was done!
I dedicated my whole weekend to getting this community based forum up and running for the People of Puerto.
It was truely a labor of love though! I want to give my service to the Goddess of Puerto and her people, and well, this is my gift to her people.

Ok People! Lets's put Puerto on the map! Literally!
Everybody who visits this site leaves their location footprint on my cool visitor's map that I installed.
Let's see Puerto lite it up people!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well don't be shy, get involved in our community spirit here and have some FUN !
Feel free to drop me a line for anything I may help you with while you are learning to navigate the new Puerto Escondido's Professional Network.

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://puertoescondidonet.board-directory.net
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas.   Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Exclamation These forums are fully optimized for browsing via mobile devices and smartphones. The principle is very simple, the forum will automatically detect the visitors who access it from a mobile device or smartphone, and it automatically displays a version optimized for this type of navigation.

Back to top Go down
https://puertoescondidonet.board-directory.net

Welcome to Puerto's first and only Social Networking site! This site serves the Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca region and it's surrounding areas.
Page 1 of 1